How to start trading with ZFX (MT4 PC)
It’s easy to start trading with MT4 by following the steps below in a step-by-step way.
1.When we open the Mt4 program, navigate to the toolbar “Market Watch” or press the shortcut Ctrl+M.
2. When Market Watch first shows, you will see that the window will be white/empty, you will then “right click” on the blank area, anywhere in the Market Watch window.
2.1 Then click “Show All”
3. After clicking on “Show All”, the instrument window or various chart pairs will show many currency pairs or instruments that we can choose to trade as shown in the picture.
4. For the opening algorithm order after choosing the pair you want to trade, “right click” on an empty space on the chart page and select “Trading” > “New Order”.
5. The picture below will show the specified window.
Symbol : name of chart pair or instrument that we will trade
Volume : Trading Lot or Lot Size (specify manually)
Stop loss : (SL) or loss price point (specify manually)
Take Profit : (TP) or the price point to take profit (specify manually)
5.1 The “Sell By Market” button is to open a sell order (Sell) or Short order- which we usually use when we predict that the chart we trade is going down/or the trend still has a chance to go down. This allows us to open a sell order (Sell).
5.2 The “Buy By Market” button is to open a Buy (Buy) or Long order – which we usually use when we predict that the chart we are trading is going up/or the trend still has a chance to go up. This allows us to open a buy order (Buy).
Note that investment is risky. Remember to always manage your risk.
6. After you have opened the order you will need to know how to close the order. Let’s see how to close an order or close a position of an open order.
6.1 Select the order that you want to close, then “right click” on that order bar and select “Close Order”.
6.2 Click on the “Close” button.
After you have clicked on “Close Order”, a window will appear as in the picture. Pressing the “Close” button will close the order immediately regardless of whether the order is profitable or at a loss.