Change in Mini Trading Account Leverage during November 2023 – US Economic Announcements
Please be advised that all ZFX Mini Trading Accounts with FX, XAUUSD and XAGUSD leverage set above 1:400 will have their leverages temporarily reduced to a maximum of 1:400. Standard STP Trading Accounts and ECN Trading accounts are not affected by this temporary measure. The reduced leverage of 1:400 will operate over the following periods seen below.
- 17:30 to 18:10 (GMT) – 1st of November 2023 – FED Rate Decision
- 11:30 to 12:10 (GMT) – 2nd of November 2023 – BOE Rate Decision
- 12:00 to 12:40 (GMT) – 3rd of November 2023 – US NFP
- 03:00 to 03:40 (GMT) – 7th of November 2023 – RBA Rate Decision
- 13:00 to 13:40 (GMT) – 14th of November 2023 – US CPI
- 00:30 to 01:10 (GMT) – 29th of November 2023 – RBNZ Rate Decision
Please ensure that you have the sufficient margin required to maintain your open positions during the above-mentioned period.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
ZFX / Zeal Capital Market