WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Rights
Zeal Group (the Company) trading as ZFX and Zeal, is the owner of the copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying this website, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, unless otherwise indicated. The Company holds the exclusive rights or license to use or any other license for all kinds of trade names and trademarks contained and/or appearing in this website.
Change of Information and Materials
All information and materials contained in the website of the Company and all terms, conditions, prerequisites and descriptions contained herein, are subject to change without any prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
The Company does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained in its websites and expressly rejects any liability for any errors and/or omissions regarding in this regard. The Company does not provide any warranty of any kind implied expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, in conjunction with the information and materials thereof.
Hyperlinks to other internet resources are followed at your risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not controlled, investigated, verified, monitored and/or endorsed by the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for
- any damages, losses or expenses which arise in connection to this website or its use or inability to use by any person or in connection to the inability to execute an order, error, omission, interruption, fault, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, communication failure or line or system failure, even if the Company or its representatives have been informed about the possibility of such damages, losses or costs and
- for errors or inaccuracies in the transmission process of data and/or Orders in trading Contracts for Difference (CFDs) or any instructions from the client/visitor of the site, interference, fraudulent impersonation, breaking of secret access codes, erroneous recording or transmission of message or system failure due to force majeure or for whatever other reason which is not due to breach of the above either by the Company.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage that may occur to the hardware or software of the user that may arise as a result of the use of this website and/or land or in connection of this website with other websites/hypertext links or internet resources.
This website is not intended for any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Third Party Links
The Website contains links to websites operated by other parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control or monitor the privacy or other practices of websites operated by other. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them.
I, the user of this website, hereby agree that:
- the Company has the right to process Personal Data in order to support, promote and realize our relations.
- the Company will not communicate or disclose such Personal Data to any third party,
unless pertaining to:
(1) a company/companies to which the Company has partly or fully assigned the realization of the processing of such data in accordance with the law,
(2) such communication or disclosure which may be required by law or by a court decision and
- Unless otherwise specifically instructed by me, the Company will have the right to use such personal data, with the exception of Sensitive Personal Data, in order to remotely promote its financial products and/or any products/services provided by other affiliated companies.
- I am aware that I am at any time entitled to update or refuse any further processing of my Personal Data.
By accessing the Company’s Website and any pages linked thereto, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as described above.